The deal record contains details, all deal-related activity as well as links to companies, contacts, quotes, and invoices.
The left pane on the deal record contains details such as deal name, close date, pipeline, and stage.
The middle pane contains an activity log. As you negotiate the deal terms, you can:
- Add notes
- Log calls
- Describe meetings and their outcomes
- Write emails
- Create tasks and set their due dates
In the right pane, you can:
- See the Inperium user who is responsible for the deal (“assigned user”)
- Link company and contacts associated with this deal
- Add or modify products in the deal
- Suggest multiple sales quotes
- Create invoices