Invoices and payments
Inperium Sell brings transparency to your accounting operations. Create invoices that you can send to your clients and keep track of payments that have been made.
Accounting is available starting with Professional subscription plan.
On the Accounting page, you’ll see all payment-related data. You’ll see pending invoices and received payments as well as payment plans that you can offer to your clients.
Invoices and payments are interconnected but they are not the same. You can log several payments for a single invoice if it’s paid in parts. For example, the client sends a check, you add a payment to Inperium to mark that the invoice has been paid.
Go to Accounting page to see your invoices and payments. On the Invoices tab, you’ll see all invoices. For each invoice, you can see the following information:
- Number: unique invoice number.
- Contact: the client associated with this invoice and deal.
- Date: the date the invoice was issued.
- Due date: the date by which the invoice must be paid.
- Paid: the amount the client has paid so far.
- Due: the remaining balance to be paid before the due date.
- Total: the amount issued in the invoice.
Go to Payments tab to see the payments associated with invoices. For each payment, you can see all the necessary payment information including:
- Invoice number: the invoice associated with this payment.
- Date: the date when the payment was made.
- Status: the payment outcome.
- Amount: the exact amount paid. Note that clients may opt to pay for services in parts and split the invoice into several payments.
- Payment method: how the funds were transferred.