After the invoice has been issued, the client pays the balance. Now it's time to process the payment in Inperium.
- Locate the invoice you want to make a payment for, open its details and then select Make payment. Alternatively, go to the Payments tab and select Create.
- Select a payment method, for example, the credit card payment.
- Specify the invoice this payment applies to and the amount. If you create a payment from the invoice details, this field will be prepopulated. By default, Inperium will suggest the remaining balance but you can update the sum.
- Complete the date received.
- Check the payment status.
Clients can opt for payment with:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
How to enable credit card payments? To receive credit card payments, enable integration with a service provider (e.g., Stripe). If you have administrative permissions, go to Settings / Integrations. Otherwise, ask your Inperium admin to help.