On this page, you can see the list of properties for Inperium objects such as deals or contacts. Developers may leverage this data when creating integrations with Inperium app.
Proceed to > Properties.
In Inperium, you can create custom properties to store additional data. It comes handy if you have a specific sales workflow and want to tailor Inperium to it.
For example, you can create an additional field in Deals to store information about shipping.
- Select Create.
- Specify an object you want to create a new property for. For example, contacts.
- Define your property: add an internal property name, display name (label), description, and data type.
Depending on the data you want to store in the custom property, specify a proper data type.
- string — enables a user to enter text. This type is good for the fields such as address and job description.
- number — enables a user to add digits. This type is good for ids, internal codes, indexes.
- boolean - enables a user to select “yes/no” or “true/false” values. For example, shipment included “yes/no”.
- date - enables a user to pick a date
- select - enables a user to choose of the preset options. For example, a type of shipment: ground, air, express
- monetary - enables a user to enter values in a specific currency.