Once the quote is accepted, create invoices and share them with your clients.
Go to Accounting, select the Invoices tab, and then click Create. Alternatively, click + next to Invoices on the deal page.
Complete the following fields:
- Contact: to whom this invoice is addressed. Select a contact from the list.
- Deal: all invoices should be linked to a specific deal. Select a deal from the list.
- Date: the date when the invoice is issued. Pick a date from the calendar.
- Due date: the date the invoice should be paid. Pick a date from the calendar.
- Number: unique invoice number. Input the invoice name or number.
- Products: items or services included in the deal. Click Add product and specify a product from the list. Then specify the quantity. You can add several products to the invoice.
Select + Create invoice.
- Review the invoice.
- Send an invoice to your client — select Email.
- Create a payment.